Real Estate is my career. It’s not a part-time job or a hobby. I’m a business owner who is passionate about serving the housing needs in the communities of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Our team of Real Estate professionals is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. Whether buying or selling, it is all about YOU. We have systems in place to meet your needs and assist you in attaining your goals. If you are looking to buy or sell a home or would just like more information, feel free to call, text or email me.
As a Listing Agent, my extensive Marketing Plan provides you, the Homeowner, with maximum exposure and the opportunity to get the maximum value for your property.
For you, the buyer, I help negotiate the best possible deal and guide you through each step in the Purchase Process.
Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or the purchase of a lifetime. Thank you for choosing me as your Southeastern Wisconsin real estate source!
* Full time real estate professional
* Over 30 years Business Experience
* Five Star Real Estate Professional
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
* Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
* Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
* Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
*On-line Technology Certification(e-PRO)
* Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
* Master Sales Person (MSP)
* National Sales Award Recipient
* Graduate of Buffini's Peak Producer program
* Graduate of Floyd Wickman’s Starmakers program
* BBA UW-Whitewater, Production and Operations Management with emphasis in Psychology & Safety
* Regional VP - Residential Real Estate Council
* Member of the Waukesha Chamber of Commerce
* Hebron House Volunteer
* Wisconsin Academic Decathlon Sponsor
* Leadership Team - Wisconsin Residential Real Estate Council
* Meals on Wheels volunteer
* Christmas is 4 Kids party and fundraiser co-coordinator
* Waukesha West High School Band Boosters Board Member;Fundraising Event Coordinator
* Longtime Wisconsin resident, currently residing in Waukesha
* Married, two children, cocker spaniel
* Enjoys Gardening
* Member of the American Legion Auxiliary Post 449 since 2000
* Supporter of Milwaukee's Victory Garden Initiative
* Married with 3 dogs-Boston Terrier, English Bulldog, French Bulldog
* Baseball Fan with love for the Brewers, through thick and thin
* Advocate of Organic/Holistic Health and Wellness
* Love to travel
John is a 4th generation Realtor in his family to be serving the Real Estate needs of Southeastern Wisconsin / Metro Milwaukee families since 1898.
Yes that is correct, his Great Grandfather became a Realtor in 1898 and his family has been active in the business nonstop since that year! They span the markets in Wisconsin and also California. If you need help in Wisconsin, he'd be honored to assist you. If you need a referral source to a Realtor anywhere else in the world, he can help you find the right Realtor to fit your needs.
For over 3 decades he has been advising in the residential, condo, new construction and investment property markets and have had thousands of satisfied clients.
* Full Time Real Estate Professional
* Certified Property Expert
* Graduate of Buffini Peak Producer Program
* Graduate of Starpower
* Jared James Advance Graduate
* Supporter of small businesses and local restaurants
* Born in Waukesha County but has lived in the Milwaukee area for the past 6 years
* Dog Mom to Franklin
* I enjoy traveling and have been to several countries
* I enjoy hiking, going to the dog park, and local beer gardens and festivals in my free time
* Coffee and wine lover
* BA in Political Science from Minnesota State University-Mankato
* Certified Childcare Professional
* Avid supporter of small businesses and restaurants
* Volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America and Spotlight Theater in West Bend
* Born and raised in Waukesha County but involved in many activities in both Milwaukee and Washington counties
* Dog Mom to Rocky, a Black Lab/mini–Australian Shepard mix
* Wine enthusiast
* Love spending time with family and searching for the best Fish Fry spots in the area to try out
* Full time real estate professional
* Bi-Lingual - fluent in Spanish (Speaking and Writing)
* Translating Spanish documentation
* Extensive customer service experience
* Loan Officer
* Landmark Credit Union financial processes
* High School Diploma - Pulaski High School 2004
* Born and raised in Milwaukee
* Married with 3 children and a Shin-tzu
* Love to travel
the Property Management and Real Estate arena since 2013
been developing client/customer experiences for decades
* Studied Education at UWSP
local schools and churches through donations and fundraisers
* Support local small businesses and restaurants
puppy mama to Marlo, the most beautiful Golden Retriever ever
Football Superbowl Champion x2
to travel, especially to warm locations
hobbies include cooking, baking and wood crafting
* 11 years Administrative Support and related roles
* 8 years Customer Service experience
* Former retail and museum professional
* BA in Art History and History from University of Wisconsin-Madison
* Certificates in East Asian Studies and European Studies
* Organize and officiate annual Catholic Memorial High School fencing tournament
* Supporter of local museums
* Born and raised in Wisconsin
* Enjoys traveling, day hiking, landscape photography, adventurous eating, and making ceramics
* Competitive background in swimming, gymnastics, taekwondo, and fencing
* Administrative Assistant and related roles since 1984
* Preschool Teacher 2004-2008
* Chippewa Valley Technical College
* Dale Carnegie Course
* Volunteer & Chairperson of various committees - Rose Glen Elementary & Central Middle School
* Waukesha West Band Booster Board Member, Vice President & President
* Member of both You Are Special and Operation Home Baked
* Chairperson of Caring Connection within my parish
* Lifetime Wisconsin resident, currently residing in Waukesha
* Married, 2 sons, 1 daughter and 1 daughter-in-law
* A Cockapoo named Hazel
* Love spending time as
a family, enjoy baking, going to concerts, movies, and social time with
With great experience in Southeastern Wisconsin real estate, as well as intimate local area knowledge, we work extensively to help buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home or would just like to know some more information, feel free to call or email us.
As a listing agent, my extensive marketing plan gives a homeowner the opportunity to get the maximum value for his/her property.
For buyers, we help negotiate the best possible deal and search until we find the perfect property. Nothing satisfies us more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or the purchase of a lifetime.
Thanks for choosing us as your on-line Southeastern Wisconsin real estate source!